Home Comfort Experts Offers the Following Services in Elkhart, Indiana:
Clients all throughout Elkhart, Indiana, and nearby cities and towns like Nappanee, Bristol, Goshen, and Middlebury, have come to depend on Home Comfort Experts. Our team covers for their plumbing, heating and air conditioning repair, and maintenance needs. In fact, we’re never too far away from you too! Our technicians take their service vehicles home with them, and they are located all over the Northern Indiana area. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor in Elkhart, look no further!
We offer heating and cooling service in Elkhart, IN for all brands of air conditioners and furnaces. So, no matter what kind of heating or cooling problem you have, our technicians can take care of it quickly and correctly. And our plumbing pros can have your leaky pipe, clogged sink or broken water heater fixed in a jiffy too. We know you’ll be happy with our services from plumbing repair and air conditioner installation to furnace replacement or repair.
Signs That Indicate You Need Emergency AC Repair
Here's an interesting statistic: each year, at least 24% of homeowners experience AC problems that require professional repairs. Another 20% experience issues with their furnaces.
Undoubtedly, your HVAC system is an important part of your home. Ideally, it should work well at all times. However, that's not always the case. Fortunately, you will notice a few warning signs before your system breaks down.
When you can detect and address any system problems early, you will be able to prevent a full HVAC breakdown and save money down the road. Below are some of the red flags a problem is brewing with your AC system:
- Low Refrigerant. Your central air units use a refrigerant to help with the cooling process. Low levels of refrigerant or a poorly performing AC are often indicators of a system leak. Recharging the refrigerant is not a DIY job. Fortunately, our experienced and highly skilled technicians know the right refrigerant to use and can locate and fix leaks effectively.
- Thermostat Malfunction. When the reading on your thermostat is no longer consistent with the room temperature, or your AC unit does not come on when you program it, you have a possible problem with your thermostat. In some cases, you are also likely to have a problem with your AC.
- The Fan Is Not Working. When your unit operates, your outdoor central air unit should be spinning. If the fan is not spinning, the AC compressor can overheat and cause damage to the system. Left undetected, this might eventually require costly repair or replacement.
- Tripped Breakers. You likely have an electrical issue if you have to constantly reset your AC's breakers when it's in operation. Often, tripped breakers will require emergency AC repair service. While this problem will not affect your AC's performance, it can become a fire hazard. Leave this job to our experts so matters will be taken care of safely.
- Weak Air Current. If the cool air coming from your vents has turned into a trickle, it is likely that some of your AC's components are malfunctioning or wearing out. The problem can sometimes be traced back to a clogged air filter. The only way to know for sure is to have our friendly professionals check your system.
- Foul/Unpleasant Smells. If you smell a foul or unpleasant smell indoors but can’t pinpoint a source, the problem might be with your air conditioning unit. Unpleasant smells can often indicate a need for professional cleaning or tune-up. It is also possible that your ductwork needs to be replaced or cleaned. One surefire way to avoid a similar problem is to have our helpful specialists conduct routine maintenance.
- High Humidity Indoors. One of the benefits of having an air conditioner is it controls the humidity indoors even if the heat is raging outside. Ideally, humidity should be between 30 to 50 percent. If it goes beyond 50 percent, your house can feel stuffy. On the other hand, humidity that is too low can also cause potential sinus and eye irritation.
- Rapid Cycling. Your air conditioning system can come on more often when the weather is extremely hot. However, the intervals when the unit is at work are consistent. If your AC cycles more than usual, even on days that are not hot, you might need to have the unit repaired or replaced.
- Unusual Noises. Air conditioners usually make noise because of the compressor. However, if you start hearing weird noises like gurgling, it can signify an AC unit nearing the end of its life.
- Ice in the System. If you notice ice forming on the AC components, like the evaporator coil, the system might have an underlying problem that needs to be checked. This problem will not correct itself, so you’ll need to have this fixed by our skilled professionals.
24/7 Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs in Elkhart, Indiana
If your air conditioner in your Elkhart, Indiana home suddenly ceases to operate during a hot night, who can you call? Home Comfort Experts. We can send a technician to your home as soon as you call us, and usually, our professionals take less than two hours to arrive at the home of a customer in an emergency. After performing an inspection and using state-of-the-art equipment to assess any mechanical problems that your air conditioner may be having, we can give you a free price quote for the AC repair. We provide upfront pricing with all of our repairs so there are never any ugly surprises with the bill. We also guarantee all of the air conditioner repairs that we do, and the replacement parts that we use come with separate, ironclad warranties from the manufacturers in Elkhart, Indiana. If you need emergency AC repair in Elkhart, we’ve got you covered.
Fast and Friendly Plumbing Repairs in Elkhart, Indiana
State-of-the-Art Technology for Furnace Repair in Elkhart, Indiana
At Home Comfort Experts we are committed to your family’s health and safety. We use the latest tools to diagnose and repair your furnace. Our Hydroscan is the world’s first patented heat exchanger video inspection system. It allows us to see inside your furnace in detail to determine exactly what condition it’s in on the inside. It allows us to find potential leaks that could cause deadly carbon monoxide poisoning. All of our technicians are trained to use the Hydroscan instrument to ensure your family’s safety. A location in Elkhart, Indiana - air conditioning repair in Elkhart, Indiana.