Home Comfort Experts Offers the Following Services in Goshen, Indiana:
Every day, we're in Indiana and Michigan towns near yours repairing and servicing furnaces and air conditioners. We are a high-quality residential plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor, specializing in delivering comfort and 100% client satisfaction.
Our technicians offer heating, and cooling service in Goshen, IN and are qualified to work on all brands of furnaces and air conditioners. Plus, all of our technicians are drug tested and background checked so you can feel secure letting them into your home. For all of your plumbing, heating and cooling needs from air conditioner to furnace repair in Goshen, Indiana, we have you covered. We also provide plumbing inspections and furnace replacements. Call Home Comfort Experts for excellent service and 100% customer satisfaction.
Warning Signs That Indicate You Need Emergency HVAC Repair Service
Most homeowners take their HVAC system for granted until they come home to a toasty or frigid home. The good thing is HVAC systems often give out hints before they go completely haywire. Below are some of the common warning signs that indicate you need emergency HVAC repair service:
- Several Breaker Trips. If your HVAC system trips your circuit breaker frequently, it's a telltale sign you need emergency HVAC repair service. Often, this can be attributed to an underlying electrical issue. Since electrical issues can be a serious safety hazard, get in touch with us, so our trained professionals can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solutions.
- Loud Sounds from the AC Unit. It is normal to hear intermittent humming from your AC when it's working. However, if you hear a banging noise or loud knocking sounds, it can indicate that your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan. To know if you need AC repair or replacement, have your system checked by our experienced professionals.
- Low Air Flow. Low airflow is another telltale sign of a malfunctioning unit. A blockage usually causes low airflow in the air ducts. To keep dirt and dust buildup to a minimum, we recommend regular air duct maintenance.
- Ice on the Evaporator Coils. If you notice ice forming on your evaporator coils indoors, it indicates that your HVAC system needs major repair. You should not chip off the ice to solve the problem, as it can prove counterproductive. Get in touch with us so we can send our friendly technicians your way.
- Wet Spot Near the Unit. If you find a wet spot near your HVAC unit, it can be a sign that your system is not draining properly. If your AC leaks water, the problem can be caused by a clogged drain line. Another possible reason is that the unit was not leveled properly when installed. Even a slight tilt can cause the water in the collection tray to spill over.
- Odd Smell from the Vents. If you notice that the air streaming through the vents smells odd, it can be a warning sign that something is off with your air conditioning unit. A burning plastic or musty smell can often indicate a problem in your ductwork. Give us a call so our professionals can clean and sanitize your air ducts.
- High Humidity in the House. Central AC units work by regulating the humidity inside your house. If the air indoors is more humid than usual, take that as your cue to call us. Ideally, the humidity in your house should be between 30 and 50 percent. If lower than that, you can end up with dry skin. On the other hand, if the humidity is too high, it can encourage mold and bacteria growth.
- The Fan of the Outside Unit is Not Moving. If the AC compressor is on, but the fan is not moving, there is a likely problem that needs to be looked into. One possible reason can be a malfunctioning motor that's burned out from overuse. Another possible problem can stem from the electrical power source. Whatever the cause, our skilled and knowledgeable technicians can get to the root of the issue and have everything up and running and working like new in no time.
- The Thermostat is Not Working. One of the most telling signs that something is wrong with your air conditioning and heating system is when the thermostat stops working. While the problem can sometimes be as simple as needing the battery replaced, other times, it can be caused by something more complex. This is another concern that is best left in the expert hands of our professionals. Remember that most HVAC issues start small, but when not addressed promptly, they can lead to costly repair or replacement.
Depend on Us for Furnace, AC and Plumbing Repair in Goshen, Indiana
We are your one stop shop for all of your home needs. Our plumbing installations and repair services are comprehensive and affordable. We can repair or replace leaky pipes, patch up leaks, and make sure everything is running smoothly. Many of the best plumbers in Indiana work for us. Our team offers heating, and cooling service in Goshen, IN as well. Contact us whenever you need a furnace install or a furnace repair service. You can count on our company for affordable humidifier installations and humidifier repairs as well. If your air conditioner is not running properly, call us right away. No one has better air conditioner installation and maintenance services than we do. Finally, we also offer Goshen furnace maintenance, tune-up, installation, and repair. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor in Goshen, we are your top choice!
Plumbing, Furnace & AC Services 24 Hours a Day in Goshen, Indiana
Environmentally Friendly Heating, Cooling and Plumbing Services in Goshen, Indiana
Our company is proud of our “green” reputation. As a Green Screened plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor, Home Comfort Experts is committed to help people live a more environmentally-conscious life. We do this by offering you products and services that can improve the energy efficiency of your Goshen home. We will install energy efficient products in your home, which will help you save money on utility bills.
Call us today! Our commitment to complete the satisfaction of our customers is reflected in the many positive testimonials that we have received. Our past clients rave about our work to their families and friends. Positive word of mouth has helped our company grow in the Goshen area as well.
Contact Home Comfort Experts today to find out more and schedule an appointment.