Home Comfort Experts Offers the Following Services in South Bend, Indiana:
Home Comfort Experts offers exceptional services for plumbing, heating, and cooling in South Bend, Indiana. Our technicians are qualified to deliver quality HVAC and plumbing repair services. We’ve also got you covered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you need help with your home comfort, call the experts – Home Comfort Experts!
Top Rated HVAC & Plumbing Service in South Bend, Indiana
Common Warning Signs You Need an HVAC Repair Service
Many homeowners forget about their HVAC system until they come home to a chilled or toasty house. If you want your HVAC system to work properly and last for a long time, be on the lookout for some of the most common warning signs you need professional help:
- The thermostat is not working. This is one of the first signs your air conditioning and heating system need to be assessed by our professionals. When a nudge in the temperature doesn't prod the AC to kick in, there is a likely problem with your thermostat. Fortunately, at times, the issue can be as simple as the thermostat battery needing to be replaced. Typically, most HVAC issues start small at first. However, if it's not addressed by a professional promptly and correctly, it can result in costly repairs or replacements.
- Opposite air temperature comes out from the vents. If your AC unit is not blasting chilled air and you notice warm air through the vents, you need immediate professional help. This problem can be attributed to several causes. For instance, this can be caused by a low refrigerant level or a clog in the ductwork. Our professionals can help thoroughly check your unit and pinpoint the main problem.
- The outside unit's fan is not working. Typically, the fans will rotate in your air conditioning and heating unit outside. Something is amiss if the fans are not moving even if the AC compressor is on. The problem can be caused by a bad motor. When the motors work too hard at blowing the hot air out of your house, they can eventually malfunction. Another possible problem is the electrical power source. Whatever the cause, our helpful and highly skilled technicians can get to the bottom of things and have everything working like new in no time.
- There is high humidity indoors. Central AC units work by regulating the humidity indoors. If the temperature indoors is more humid than usual, it is time to call in a professional. Mayo Clinic researchers revealed that the ideal humidity indoors is between 30 and 50 percent. High humidity can promote mold and bacteria growth, while the opposite will lead to dry skin.
- Funny smells through the vents. If there is a noticeable funny odor coming from your vents, it's a warning sign you need expert help. If you notice odd smells, this can indicate a possible ductwork problem. In similar cases, our professionals will clean and sanitize your air ducts and get them working like new again.
- There's ice on the evaporator coils. If the evaporator coils indoors have ice, it is a warning sign that your HVAC system needs major repair. Ice will appear on the coils when it stays colder than it should. Chipping off the ice won't fix the issue and will only cause more damage. The best recourse would be to get in touch with us so we can send our trusted technicians your way.
- Loud sounds from the AC unit. Intermittent humming from your AC unit is normal. However, if you notice a loud banging or knocking sound from your system, it can be a warning sign of a system nearing the end of its lifespan. To address this type of issue, don't hesitate to seek the help of a skilled and experienced professional.
- Frequent breaker trips. If your HVAC system consistently trips your circuit breaker, seek expert help immediately. An underlying electrical problem often causes frequent breaker trips. Our trained professionals can help ensure the problem is addressed and any additional damage is prevented.
The Best Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation & Service in South Bend, Indiana
When you call Home Comfort Experts for air conditioner replacement or furnace repair service in South Bend, you will be happy with your decision. Our skilled technicians can work on any type of furnace or air conditioning unit, no matter the make or model. When it comes to furnace repair, they are the best. Not only are our heating and cooling technicians trained and experienced, they also understand the importance of good customer service. They will repair your unit quickly and accurately and they will also make sure you are happy with their service before they leave. It’s all part of our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We aren’t happy until you’re happy. And don’t forget about furnace maintenance. Have your furnace tuned-up at least once a year to improve efficiency and prevent breakdowns. We also offer the best air conditioner installation in South Bend, IN!
South Bend, Indiana Depends on Us for Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Service 24/7
Home Comfort Experts stand ready 24 hours a day to serve our customers. We are also your top choice for emergency AC repair services in South Bend. Plumbing, heating, and cooling problems never call ahead. They just happen. But even if that pipe springs a leak at 3 AM or an air conditioning repair becomes a necessity, you can call Home Comfort. We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – even on holidays. And our trained technicians will not only come in the dead of the night, they’ll fix it right the first time. Whether it’s an air conditioner replacement, furnace repair, or even one of our quality plumbing services, Home Comfort is the company to call. Plus, we have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, so call us if you have a furnace, air conditioner or plumbing emergency. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor in South Bend, we are your best option.
Quality Humidifier Installations in South Bend, Indiana
Winters in South Bend, IN are pretty chilly, so it’s great to turn your furnace on and snuggle in. Unfortunately, when you run your furnace day after day, the air in your home can get dry. Does anyone in your family suffer from dry, itchy skin, chapped lips, sore throats, or bloody noses? Those are all signs that you don’t have enough humidity in your home. Furnaces steal humidity and there’s no way to replace it with the windows shut tightly all season. Call Home Comfort Experts and ask about whole-house humidifier installation. Our technicians will install this directly onto your furnace. Every time your furnace turns on, it will blow moist air into every room.