Water softening is the removal of calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations in hard water. The resulting soft water is more compatible with soap and extends the lifetime of plumbing. Water softening is usually achieved using lime softening or ion-exchange resins.
Hard water can be a lot more problematic than you think. It can cause buildup of mineral scale inside your appliances and plumbing. It can block your water supply and cause appliances like dishwashers and washing machines to fail.
Hard water stains kitchen and bathroom fixtures and also reduces the effectiveness of soaps and detergents, meaning that you and your clothing don’t get as clean. End the troubles of hard water with a new water conditioner. Our softener products remove hard minerals from your water leaving it soft, clean and better tasting. Soft water saves you money. Enjoy the benefits of a new water softener. Call and order yours today!
- Dependable Fully Automatic Controls. State of the art control design assures top performance and ease of use in one of the industry’s most reliable water conditioners.
- Fewer Parts Than Comparable Valves. Fewer parts and minimum number of sealing members ensures reliable, trouble-free performance.
- Economy Salt Saving Brine Control. Precision brining cycle increases salt efficiency and assures minimum water usage during regeneration.
- Automatic Bypass During Regeneration. During regeneration, bypass water is automatically available.
- Outstanding Warranty and Product Assurance. Product materials and workmanship are protected with a written warranty that you can depend on. You will know you have complete product protection even though you may never need it.
- Scrolling LED Backlit Display. The valve screen will turn red and display your dealer’s name and phone number should the need for service arise.
5 Ways a Water Softener Can Benefit You
For the Laundry
Clothing looks cleaner with reduced fading and fabric wear. Clothing life can be extended by as much as 15%. Soap and detergent consumption can be substantially reduced.
- Whites and colors will be more vibrant.
- Reduce laundry detergent usage.
- Extend the life of your washing machine.
For the Kitchen
- Dishes and glasses look cleaner and brighter.
- Give you spot-free glassware, dishes and silverware.
- Eliminate hard water stains on sinks and fixtures.
- Extend the life of your appliances and plumbing.
For The Family
Hard water can cause dryness. Skin and hair washed in
soft water look and feel better.
For The Home
Water using appliances last longer. Softened water maintains
In The Bathroom
- Less soap-scum on tubs, tile & sinks.
- Stain-free fixtures.
- Shiny healthier looking hair & softer skin.
- Reduce the amount of soap you use.
Benefits of Professional Water Softener Installation
Our professional water softener installers have the right experience, education, training, and knowledge to provide specialized service. Before the installation process, we will help you pick the right water softener for your needs and unique situation.
We can also test the hardness of your water and determine the type and size of softener you will need. We also use new techniques and cutting-edge technology to ensure you get the best and most up-to-date softener for your needs.
Assistance and Maintenance
Our professional plumbers know exactly where your new water softener should be placed. Several factors must be considered when deciding the most suitable location for your water softener. Some of the factors include:
- The power outlet nearby where you can plug the unit
- Where the drain will go
- Ensuring the current drain is adequate for the new softener
- Ensuring you have an air gap/approved drain and drain assembly
- Deciding how high the drain should be
- Ensuring the drain line is long enough to reach the drain
- Ensuring the location is dry and has at least 10 feet of piping between the water heater and the water softener
Another advantage of having our professionals carry out the water softener installation is you will save time. Installation can take anywhere from a half to a full day. This would depend if it's a new installation or replacing an old unit.
When you work with our professionals, you can rest assured everything is done correctly. You will also have peace of mind knowing the installation is done by a professional.
Plumbing Experts in Indiana & Michigan
Local Plumbers from Home Comfort Experts have the experience and know-how to help your family with water heater repair and installations.