Services in Indiana and Michigan
You might notice you’re sweating more — and setting your thermostat lower than you normally would just to get comfortable. Typically, the damper your space, the more capacity you’ll need in a dehumidifier.
Why A Dehumidifier?
If you have any other questions about how dehumidifiers can help keep your family comfortable, please contact us via text, form or phone. We offer expert advice and, if you’re ready, schedule an inspection or installation.
Did you know?
Every 6% in relative humidity you go up or down in a home feels exactly like 1 degree Fahrenheit change.
The EPA says for every 1 degree you lower your thermostats you creates 5% savings on your energy bill.
So, if you lower the relative humidity in your home by just 18%, you can raise the thermostat 3 degrees and feel exactly the same. And that will equal a savings of 15% on your energy bill.
We Offer Dehumidifying Solutions for Any Size Space
We offer a number of dehumidifying solutions for large and small spaces, depending on the needs of your home and family. Contact us today and we’ll send a project manager to your home for a thorough inspection, measuring your space, windows, moisture level and more to develop the best solution to keep you in home comfort every day, all day. Below is just one of our solutions:
Aprilaire Dehumidifier – Model 1830
The Aprilaire Model 1830 Dehumidifier is designed for smaller homes, town homes, condominiums and crawlspace applications. The Aprilaire Model 1830 Dehumidifier is a high-capacity solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. It is installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The 1830 pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don’t need the air conditioner.
Model 1830 features:
- Has the capacity to remove up to 70 pints of moisture per day (8 3/4 gallons.)
- Provides dehumidification for homes up to 5,000 square feet.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Is placed in the basement, crawlspace or any room, not installed to HVAC system.
- Rigorous reliability and durability testing, assuring the high-quality performance.
- Automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity.
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control.
- Performs quietly installed away from your living space.
- Low maintenance. No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement.